Thursday, July 30, 2009

Final week

Before this course, I would have a design in mind, but couldn't figure out how to create it in Photoshop or Illustrator, so often times they would turn out completely different from what I had in mind in the beginning, like the baby image. Now I feel a little more comfortable with some tools in Photoshop.
I've only watched some tutorials on Blackboard, so I need to continue to watch them, do studies and interpretations on my own and post them. I'll probably use the same blog account..But for this week, I found a website that has Photoshop tutorials that could be useful if I learned for some classes I am taking next this year. I'm especially interested in the text effect tutorials.

http://abduzeedo.com/

2 comments:

  1. So are you going to post your experiences with the tutorials for your final project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will be posting them as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete